Undergraduate Self Advising Forms – For students who already know what classes they need to take for the upcoming semester, you may fill out a self-advising form instead of meeting with an advisor. Advisors review all forms and contact students it there are identified errors, so please allow 24-48 hours for your hold to be removed.

Non-Major Course Requests

  • You will need to fill out this form.
  • This form is only for FALL or SPRING semesters. It should only be filled out by non-ME students who are interested in taking a ME course for Fall or Spring
  • The form will open on the first day of registration and close on the first-class day of the semester.

Custom Career Gateway Elective Form – Please speak with an advisor to obtain this form