Main research topic:
Current research work:
- Use of bond graphing to quickly model mechanical systems.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) used to rapidly fabricate test prototypes.
- Perform vibrations tests on the prototypes.
- Example SolidWorks model and SLS prototype:
Graduate courses taken:
- Solid Freeform Fabrication
- Modeling of Physical Systems (Bond Graphing)
- Dynamics of Mechanical Systems (Newton, Hamilton, Lagrange, Kane methods)
- Mechatronics I
MS Mechanical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin, (current)
BS Mechanical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin, 2010