During the semester in which you plan to graduate, ALL master's degree candidates must submit the following:
- Register for the appropriate course in your last semester.
- Submit a completed Program of Work form that has been approved by your supervising professor. Submit the completed form to the Academic Advising Office, ETC 5.224. Your Graduation Application will not be approved online until the Program of Work has been reviewed and approved by the Graduate Office. Note: There is no need to get the Graduate Adviser's signature before bringing your MS Program of Work to the Academic Advising Office, ETC 5.224. Your form will be signed by the Graduate Adviser after the Graduate Coordinator reviews it.
- Submit the Master's Graduation Application electronically before the semester deadline.
- Students completing a thesis or report are required to read the Copyright Information and Format Guidelines posted on the Graduate School website and submit their thesis or report by the deadline. Students may submit their thesis or report electronically or in a traditional bound version. Either format requires an additional printed copy of the following pages to be submitted separately from your thesis or report.
- a title page
- a signature page (with original signatures of your supervising committee as listed on your Master's Graduation Application form)
- an Abstract
- Submit your Thesis or Report by deadline.
- Complete the Exit Survey.